| Secretary |
| Office Support|
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Providing support as needed to the office staff and all branch departments
- Process mail and correspondence, typing, quotes, order supplies and sales literature
- File preparation and maintenance
- Assist with accounting functions
- Providing support as needed to the Branch Manager, including reports and special projects
- Preparing confidential documents for the Branch Manager, Sales Manager, and Service Manager
- Process billing, credits, re-invoicing and obtain purchase orders from customers as needed.
- Maintaining information for service equipment and inventory
- Back-up receptionist
This position requires a High School Diploma. Previous receptionist or secretarial experience preferred. Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary. Accurate and efficient data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office are required. Lotus Notes experience a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:|
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for this Position