| Field Service Technician|
| Service - Technicians|
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school graduate desired.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks are
Compensation and Benefits:|
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Field Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Tuition Prior to Crown Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for this Position