| Shop Service Technician|
| Service - Technicians|
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Work in field as necessary.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school graduate desired.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
- Welding experience desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to safely operate lift trucks is required.
Compensation and Benefits:|
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for this Position