| Senior Design Researcher|
| OH-New Bremen|
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Responsibilities include the support of innovation, product definition and design with credible field and lab research.
- Develop research plans to clarify project intent and expected outcomes; create or suggest new research methodologies as appropriate.
- Perform primary research, especially ethnography and research methods to understand customers, product users and use.
- Use analytic frameworks to generate and contextualize insights.
- Develop reports, narratives, prototypes, and visualizations and use workshops or other methods to communicate research findings and new concepts to customers and business leaders.
This position requires a Master Degree and 4 years of experience in a relevant field of study (i.e. Design Research, Human Factors, Anthropology, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction.) Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and be experienced in planning, managing and conducting rigorous research using both qualitative and quantitative processes and methods, and demonstrate an ability to quickly understand a problem space through organized thinking and communication. Experience in observation, interview techniques, and analysis of qualitative research is required. The incumbent must be an experienced presenter and an excellent communicator.
Compensation and Benefits:|
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for this Position